Just got home from a very... Full [understatement of the century] dinner at Sakae. Hahaha, we're so cheap! Stuffing rice and other stuff we couldn't finish under plates so we didn't have to pay extra for wastage of food. And guess what? Cheerleaders CAN eat... We can eat ALOT! 40 plates of sushi and fruits and chawanmushi and udon?!?!? Not your stereotypically thin cheerleaders are we? Whydowerock? Yay, Mr. Lim said I didn't have to take the retest today cos I didn't know about it till, like, before CCA started. According to Jasmine, he sent it to our SCHOOL e-mails. I mean, who cares about that? I pretend it doesn't even exist. Retard.
Then during tennis training, that huge lump of fat called Sun made me run like hell. Made everyone basically... And I don't think he even broke a sweat while we're dripping head to toe in perspiration. But overall it was quite fun :P. But I was complaining of hunger the entire time. Like, I'm perpetually hungry aren't I?
10:21 PM